Yarnspirations.com is the invention of Spinrite LP, North America’s largest craft yarn producer since 1952. Spinrite researches, develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of consumer craft yarn and pattern books which encompasses well-known brands Patons, Bernat, Caron, and Lily Sugar ‘n Cream.
- This was a new account for Art + Science, after a pitch with other Toronto ad agencies.
- Controlled $15,000+/month of paid search spend on Google (including Google Display Network), Bing & AdRoll
- Increased AOV by 27% to $50
- Increased conversion rate by 18% to 1.06%
- Decreased CPA by 12% to $38
- Grew account by adding generic keywords once we had established a base with brand terms.
- Used Google Analytics to manage campaigns, track data & create actionable insights to achieve the business objective of growing online revenue month over month
- Managed campaigns in United States & Canada
Success was measured by meeting our monthly revenue target while trying to grow the online business across North America.