Unbounce is a SaaS platform that focuses on conversion tools, landing pages and convertables (Overlays), for marketing teams and advertising agencies. Unbounce was launched in 2009 in Vancouver, Canada.
- Controlled $125,000+/month of paid media spend on Google, Facebook/Instagram, Bing, Taboola, Quantcast and YouTube.
- Maintaining 30% growth as revenue increases through measured paid acquisition campaigns
- Analyzed data in Google Analytics, Unbounce and Mode to create weekly & monthly reports
- Shared reports & KPIs with marketing across the company
- Grew paid acquisition from 7% to 20% of company revenue
- Responsible for budget planning, forecasting and P&L
- Using paid to help with retention, cross selling and reducing customer churn
- Executing paid acquisition globally across Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Growing, teaching and managing a world class marketing team: 1 person
- Partnered with marketing + analytics to form our attribution task force
- Worked with finance and our COO & CMO to account for unit economics and LTV of campaigns
- Collaborated with UX & Product to define branding around paid media to launch new features/products
- Challenged trademark infringement when competitors use our name in ads.
- Managing relationships with advertising, online & social networks and other advertising vendors
Success was measured by meeting our monthly CPA while growing the number of conversions month over month. We usually hit our target 97% of the time. When we didn’t, it was due to a major USA holiday slowing down sales across the company. As I grew the business and account over the last two years, we started to look too focus on higher end customers that spend more throughout their lifetime with us.