Jack Wills was launched in 1999 in Salcombe, Devon, designing British heritage-inspired goods for the university crowd. We continue to be influenced by the best of British, from our history and culture to sporting and country pursuits. We take pride in using the finest quality materials, techniques and design to deliver our distinctive connection between the old and new, epitomising what it is to be young and Fabulously British.
Worked on the Jack Wills account for 8.5 months while at a small agency in London, UK. I was tasked with managing and helping grow the Jack Wills account that we ran across Google and Bing. The role involved:
- Controlled £75,000+/month of paid search spend on Google (including Google Display Network) & Bing
- Decreased CPA by 15% to £3.85
- Grew account by adding generic keywords to bring in new revenue and customers
- Used Google Analytics to manage campaigns, track data & create actionable insights to achieve business objectives
- Supervised a team of 5 in India to execute regular & one-off tasks including SQRs, stock audits and campaign restructures.
- Managed campaigns in United Kingdom and United States
- Oversaw 190 campaigns, which included 1,300+ ad groups & 12,800+ keywords
Success was measured by meeting our monthly CPA, which we hit 80% of the time. When we did it was due to a high number of generics, which help grew Jack Wills brand awareness but also decrease our conversion rate. We also had a steady growth, through optimizing generic campaigns, during my tenure as we created efficiencies within our department to allow us to handle more campaigns and increased budgets.