Growbots is a startup in the Poland (with San Francisco offices) that offers a SaaS platform for outbound lead generation. The brand was launched in 2014. I’ve been running paid media for them since August 2016.
- Analyzed data in Google Analytics, Unbounce and Close.io to create weekly & monthly reports and a KPIs dashboard to achieve business objectives
- Shared reports & KPIs with a cofounder and head of sales
- Brough in $150,000 USD worth of ASQL leads within first two months
- Brought in 4 ASQL leads worth $25,000 USD each, which is the largest in the startups history
- Maintaining a 4.5% conversion rate from launch
- Lowering the CPA by 10% MoM
- Markets: United States and United Kingdom
Success was measured by meeting our monthly CPA and Number of leads, which we hit 85% of the time. When we didn’t, it was due to a high number of generic leads coming into. As we look to grow the business and account in 2017, we are looking to focus on higher end customers that spend $2,000 USD/month or more.