Cloggs is an online UK retailer launched in 1998. Retailer JD Sports Fashion acquired Cloggs in February 2o13, which has allowed the business unit to grow as I came on board to manage the paid search and display.
Worked on the Cloggs account f0r 8.5 months while at a small agency in London, UK. I was tasked with managing and help grow the account that we ran across Google and Bing. The role involved:
- Controlled £30,000+/month of paid search spend on Google
- Grew revenue by 50% from £95,000 to £200,000+/month.
- Increase ROI by 50% to 7.5
- Decreased CPA by 30% to £7.65
- Implemented standardization for new SKUs and how new campaigns were built out
- Oversaw 150 campaigns, which included 11,770+ ad groups & 220,000+ keywords
Success was measured by meeting our monthly conversion rate & conversion targets, which we hit 75% of the time. When we missed our target, it was based on bidding on expensive brands terms related to Vans, Converse and other tier 1 shoe brands.