This video inspired my second half of 2011
Conan O’Brien’s 2011 Dartmouth College Commencement Address
It has been a crazy & rocky year of mostly positives and a few negatives. I’ve to say getting dumped by a guy I was dating started me on this crazy good journey.
* Paying off my student debt & becoming debt free at 29.
* Moving to Australia in September to live for
7 6 months after finding a job and a place to live in 30 days.
* Launching eat:Strategy conference in June (start planning for next 2012 soon).
* Travelling to Austin, New Year, Chicago, San Francisco (twice for speaking gigs)
* Not making as much money as I’d like and hopped for in Australia.
* Losing focus & becoming slightly depressed in May over something that wasn’t important
When I look back on 2011. I achieved more then I could have hopped for by following my heart & passion. I also trusted AND invested in myself one idea at a time. Above all I planned through a few back up plans for each idea and didn’t waste any time… outside of my rocky May and being depressed. A good kick in the bum, which I gave myself, got me back on track. To 2012 and all our hopes & dream.