Came across this great post about presentations over the weekend. Some wise words from Steve Jobs:
- Begin by storyboarding your presentation.
- Create a single sentence description for every service/idea.
- Create a villain that allows the audience to rally around the hero—you and your product/service.
- Focus on benefits.
- Stick to the rule of three for presentations.
- Sell dreams, not your services.
- Create visual slides.
- Make numbers meaningful.
- Use plain English.
- Practice, practice, practice.
You can check out the post for full details.